Monday, May 24, 2010

The Lost Supper

I don't know but what you all think, but nothing says LOST Finale more than steak and cheese! Matt and I were trying to figure out what to make for dinner while we watched LOST and I had a craving for steak and cheese sandwiches! Matt had the meat department cut some bottom round as thin as they could(Greenwich WFM is so old that they don't have a deli slicer in the Meat Dept).

He cooked up some peppers and onions, cooked the steak and then put it all together on a crusty roll as a complete master piece. It was exactly what I needed to fill my craving. It was so hot and melty, I could eat a whole other one right now.


I took a breather half way through, but it was so worth finshing. What a good steak and cheese...

I don't think I can say that the series finale of LOST was as great as this sandwich, but it was a good ending. LIke the way this delicious blend of meat, veggie, cheese and bread filled my gut, the ending of our favorite show was warm and soothing. I do think it could have been better, as the meat could have been thinner, but in The End it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment