Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prestige

Yesterday, Matt and I brought Jed into the city to have a meeting with a modeling agency. I always wonder how people will react to me telling them this, but it doesn't really matter anyway. I guess sometimes people think that putting your baby on the market may immediately affect his quality of life. I promise to him, and myself I will not become a psycho pageant mama. No way, no how.

So we met with a girl named Alexandria at Prestige Management Group. She was very sweet. She explained all about the company and I had to sign a form, etc... No contracts, no pressure, the way we like it. Jed was shown off in the office next door where a friend of ours worked, and he is officially on the website! Going forward we just wait for clients to have interest in my little boy's pretty face, and hopefully get called in for some photo shoots! At this rate, Jed's college is going to be a quarter mil a year so we should rack up the cash now!

Check out my little famous boy:
http://www.pmgmodelsnyc.com
He's on the second page under "Boys"

He's a cutie!



No comments:

Post a Comment