Friday, March 9, 2012

Just a typical walk with Jed. (Photo Entry)


I am just going to have a seat on this sign... (it looks like he's going potty)


Having a zen moment with the tree...


Is anyone coming?


How about to my left?


Ok, I think it's safe...



For an M&M break!


Look Mom! Take a picture!


Yogo Joy M&M break! All this walking is tiring!



...and a break at Poppy's



What the heck, I'll have one on their stoop too!



Phew!


This is my "drunken(on M&Ms) and homeless on the stoop" impression


The guy sweeping inside thinks I'm hysterical!!


I see Mister do this at home in the sun...


This what I think about fancy shoes!


Gotta stretch (right before I spilled my M&Ms for the 1st time)


Oh Hello! little Christmas tree!


Double fisting now (we had a big M&M spillage a block before)


Look Mom! An M&M tower!


Chillin' on the stoop with my M&Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment