Monday, October 10, 2011

Factory of Faith (A non-Dave Matthews Band related post)

I think my 2nd most favorite band after DMB has got to be the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

In the past 5 or so years I really became a fan when the album Stadium Arcadium came out. I always enjoyed all of their other albums growing up but that album was there for me through crazy times in my life. Good and bad.

When I heard that RHCP was coming out with another album, it was towards the end of my pregnancy and I didn't pay as much mind to it as I usually do. We finally bought the album off of iTunes and Matt burned it for the car. We have listened to it a bunch of times but as Matt says, we need to drive around with it really loud to really appreciate it. With 2 kids in the back, we haven't had that chance yet.

I do really enjoy song #2 though, Factory of Faith, which is interesting because I love #2 the most on Stadium Arcadium. (Snow)

Ok, so here it is for your listening pleasure, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment