Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother's Day is Cursed.

*WARNING* Major whining and bitching in this post. Do not read if you are having a good day.

This year I have decided that at 9:25am on Mother's Day 05/08/11 that this day is cursed and here is a list of reasons why:

1) Matt had to work late last night and early this morning which led to
a) Not getting to sleep in
b) Not getting a special breakfast
c) minimal overall hours slept
2) Major allergy day. Allergies just S-U-C-K. Burning eyes, running nose, headache...
3) Trashed apartment when I got up. Jed decided that today was the day he was going to take out every toy before 8 AM. Didn't he get the memo??
4) Sink was full of dishes.
5) The toilet paper was empty.
6) The diaper stacker was empty which I learned in the middle of a diaper change.
6) Gravity is NOT on my side today.
7) It is beautiful out and back to reason 2, I can't enjoy it :(
8) Jed decided to stick maple syrup covered grapes all over the window sill.
9) I almost tripped over the dog numerous times.
10) Jed refused to give me a hug and kiss this morning. :(

I don't know if I now feel better or worse! Hopefully this day gets better!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone else, I hope you are all having a better day than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment